Friday, March 23, 2012

Moving Down the Path

I've decided to start a web-based business. It's a little scary, especially because I don't have a good understanding about the amount of money I can make from this venture, but I'm excited.  My mind is clear and I feel good about what I've come up with. I'm still brainstorming a name, working on a business plan (to get financing) and gathering information, but I am close to highering a developer.  I will be able to act as a consultant for small businesses and provide a service to others at the same time.

Over the past few months I've talked to people bouncing my ideas off of them and listening to what they had to say. One day I was at church in prayer asking God for direction and it came over me... He was giving me direction all along through the conversations I've had with people. 

Thanks be to God for His wisdom and guidance. May I continue to have the faith that things will be okay.

Until next time.
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment