Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Goal for November

I've been looking at ways to increase traffic to my blog, my website and my Facebook page and I came across a couple things that look interesting.

First, I clicked on an email from Nichepersuits.com and saw an opportunity to set a goal for writing during the month of November, and the ability to be accountable to a group... so I joined the Content Creation Group. This is a free opportunity and I love the fact that I am not only accountable to me, but to the group involved.

The second one is squidoo.com.  Here's a place to write blogs and drive traffic to my website and social media through links. I've also read that squidoo is known to increase your ranking in google searches. Of course as with anything, there are differing opinions, but I'm willing to try it! Will this work and grow my business? I don't know... but it sure is fun!

So, with this post I will be accountable to you too! Will I continue? Follow me to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment