Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The importance of exercise with kids

I think it's important that children know about exercise.  Not just by doing, but by seeing as well. Since I had an appointment at the garage this morning I decided I would ride the exercise bike after I picked the kids up.
My daughter was so excited! She asked me to ride fast, she asked if she could sit on my lap, and when I was done, she climbed up on the bike and tried to reach the pedals. I want my kids to have healthy habits in all aspects of their lives and I want them to be excited. My son often asks if we can go to the park so he can burn some energy and every night my daughter asks to go to the park on the way home from school.  These are good habits for them to learn at this young age and I feel blessed that I can accommodate this need in them.

Until next time.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment