Saturday, September 17, 2011

Reflections on a Birthday

My son turns 5 today and I am amazed at the journey so far... to go from that little tiny baby to this little boy... to go from little coos to having conversations, from my doing everything for him to him getting dressed and making his bed before I even rise from my own, it is amazing. 


I've learned that there are traits that are inherited, from appearances, to personalities, to a way a person stands. I learned that a simple hug and a deep breath heals almost anything. I learned that I can get angry, but if anyone else does, I come to the rescue. I learned that I am scared a lot and that faith is what makes it okay.

I think being a mom is the most important job I have. I am making a difference in the life of two children, teaching them values, respect, faith and love. I guess I can say it's also the hardest job I have, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Now on to getting my house in order for my family!

Until next time.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment